Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dead beat game links!

I just realized I have a huge pet-peev that is the most irritating thing on the net. I absolutely can not stand it when I am searching for a game and find one that looks hot and click on the link to see... error! this page can not be found... I get so angry because that was one more game that I might have been able to see, but I won't get the chance to because they either don't know how to do their linking right or they put a game up there and unable to support it. I understand that it is a free game, but you are able to support those games in many ways. Mainly by using ads and selling space or whatever. I would gladly play a free online rpg game if it had a little ad in the corner! I can ignore the ad, but I can not ignore the dead links!!!! I now right into the Internet Constitution : Article 512, section 2 : No more dead links on sites. Punishable by death :) Little over dramatic, but I can be some times.

Let the Free Online RPGs Games Community know how you feel about these by giving a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment