Saturday, September 12, 2009

Eudemons Online: Game Review #4

This one was very interesting and kept me occupied for a very long time even though that is very hard to do since I am A.D.D. like none other. The game play was awesome and kept me entertained by the creatures too. Kind of a difficult start off, but after a bit you will catch up. The graphics weren't that bad either. It was a bit more than a 2d, but not so much of a 3d game. It is very detailed in the graphics department. The whole egg/eudemon thing was a little confusing too. Not too much of an explanation on it either. Gives you the basic outline without going enough into detail about it. The controls were pretty decent too. I don't recommend playing on a laptop like I do b/c you will run away even though you are trying to attack because of the touch mouse. Don't let that stop you from taking a few hours out and trying this game.



My Ratings (1-10):
Game Play:9
Game Graphics:9
Game Controls:8
Game Community:8

No comments:

Post a Comment