Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Evony : Game Review #8




Sometimes games can be completely ruined by being an in-browser game. I try to steer from these if possible, but Evony caught my eye. As a lover of Age of Empires and Civilization, I just had to give Evony. I was completely shocked by the game and the ability to get someone stuck playing for a long period of time. It was graphically a little better than expected being a browser game. The community is huge and active all the time 24/7. The beginning is completely laid out for you on how to start if you just follow the quests given at the start. They sell you extras and everything to get their dough, but the game seems to play fine without it. To become a super powerful town though I would recommend spending the extra few bucks. They call their money cents... It was a little confusing to pay dollars to buy cents but the more I thought about it then it came to me... cents would have been more like a midieval term dealing with money. This game is a high recommend to play! Give it a shot and guarantee that you will be hooked for days to come.



My Rating (1-10):
Game Play: 9
Game Graphics: 7
Game Controls: 9
Game Community: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment