Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fiesta Online : Game Review #7




Ok... I might be a little kiddish at times and like the dorkiest (if that is a word) things, but it just got a little ridiculous. I started playing Fiesta and thought that the games overall graphics were just completely awesome. The game does require a bit of a work horse pc to play. The game is well worth playing just see it. As I got further into the game I realized very quickly that the fighting was less than what I had expected. Also, the confusing skill mastery will utterly frustrate you at the beginning. I don't like playing a game that requires me to read a manual... that is one of the ways that I weed out games that I think are unworthy. The quests were... well... not there. I found myself fighting mushrooms for a few hours thinking it would get better! But, to my dismay it did not. The range of monsters were minimal. It also seemed that as I got further into the game that the monsters all seemed to be the same just different levels. Mushrooms, mushrooms, and more mushrooms... When you are resting you even turn into a mushroom house! I was wondering what could have been on their minds as they were designing this game. The focus seemed to be too much on what it looked like rather than the amount of content that it contained. As I said before I do not use books, manuals, or cheats to figure things out and even days later I still had not figured out the skill system. A better beginners help would benefit people greatly in this. After a while I did figure out that you can click on things like flowers, wood, and herbs to gather stuff.. oo.. and mushrooms :( The community seems to be there for the game, but there seems to be this lack in activity from them. I always try to talk to people as I play to get info, reactions, and advice. But, the people playing this game seemed to not respond to ANY of my questions. They would just go on doing what they were doing and ignore me. The methods of fighting were simple, but could have been put together better. Fiesta surprised me yet, dissappointed me at the same time with this game. Especially with how largely played this game is. Click below to download and play free!







My Rating (1-10):
Game Play - 6.5
Game Graphics - 9.5
Game Controls - 7
Game Community - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment